SOAR Together THM Mint Chip Ice Cream (THM S)
Amazing Mint Chip Recipe!
- Ice cream maker
- 2 C Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 C Almond Milk *Unsweetened Vanilla works great
- 1 C Half and Half
- 1/2 C Good Culture Cottage Cheese
- 2 C Frozen Organic Spinach
- 1 Tbsp. Vegetable Glycerine
- 1/2 C + 3 Tbsp Gentle Sweet
- 2 tsp. Organic Peppermint Extract (Frontier if you can)
- 1/4 tsp. Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1.5 tsp. Mexican Vanilla or Regular Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 C Lily's Chocolate Chips (Dark)
- Blend all ingredients except Chocolate Chips in blender for 30 seconds or until well blended and green from the spinach. Then after all blended up, add in the chocolate chips and pulse for a few seconds to get them as chunky as you would want them to be. Pour everything into the ice cream maker and churn according to instructions for at least 20-25 minutes and when it gets that perfect consistency, you're ready to serve it up or store in freezer for later!
Our family has an old Monday night tradition of mint chip ice cream and Little House on the Prairie! We abandoned it when we decided to change our habits to healthier ones, and it wasn't until just recently that we found a way to make this and enjoy it in a Trim Healthy kinda way! So here's to our family tradition, THM'ified! Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!